Monday, March 2, 2009

hippity-hop


several things about this outfit.
first, i always get loads (can you tell i've been reading harry potter?) of compliments on these boots, (a lot of people think they are vans, when in fact they are pumas) including this one: brooke, if any other girl wore that outfit-i'd punch her in the face. but with you not only does it work, i like it. (thanks?) that just reiterates that people feel like they can say whatever they want to me (my seminary teacher calls me a lesbian in front of the whole class all the time.)
second, these socks are actually kendra's who lent them to me, and the dog chewed through the toes so she gave them to me. they've graced this blog before.
and third, nicole-i believe you own this sweater-thing. mom told me the horror story. if we only talked more, you would know that i had to buy it a size too big.
fourth, i'm looking away because i just had another running adventure, i know know, go brooke!

3 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Go Brooke! Maybe you should post about those running adventures, and the boots are seriously slammin', I think that is a compliment.

Nicole said...

Wow, I have serious boot envy.

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Brookie, you are awesome. You look SO good in all of your posts. Plus, it takes a serious poser (in the complimentary sense) to have such a fashion face, when you're not even facing the camera!