Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kicks and Cuts

I got these new kicks for only 30 bones, they are a little sleeker than most of mine and I should be able to wear them with shorts, which is the other reason I got them. I also love the color, they almost exactly match one of my nylon belts from Gen X too, priceless.

The other point of this point (there are actually two more points) is first, to show off some of my hemming skills, Renee, the machine is working great, thanks again for the loaner. Secondly, I am trying out a new style I like to call "Lance Style". See, Lance is so skinny, even the skinniest jeans are not tight on him, but I like it, see. So these are like borderline, they actually touch my leg on the calf, but they have a little wrinkle, just the way Lancer likes 'em, and me too. Anyway, more sewing stuff to follow eventually.


1 comment:

lance said...

Nice and vibrant that blue is, you just need a matching klean kanteen!