Monday, January 17, 2011

Yeah. All day, err day.

Raw Denim Jeans.
Here's the skinny:
Denim, untreated and unwashed in anyway. Those whiskers you pay so much money for? Don't exist on these bad boys.
You buy them a size too small (my first pair couldn't zip all the way up when I first bought them)
You wear them, everyday, for months on end.
You NEVER wash them.
Eventually, you will have a pair of jeans that fit you perfectly. Also, each whisper or line in the pants belongs to you alone, your body did that.

Cheap Monday's:



Nudie's:





I will continue to keep posting, shamelessly.
(also, it's like playing, Where's Javi? He is in almost all the photos.)

1 comment:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Those look great. I tried to buy some raw denim, but it did not quite work out, only a little. I think I need to buy a better sample. At first I didn't understand your post, too, but then I was like, "oh, she means whiskers!"