Friday, January 30, 2009

Bootalicious

You want the bull? You get the horns! I did it, I totally did it. I rocked the boots at school today. I have always liked cowboy boots, I love boots on women, and I thought that a man like myself might have some fun with boots for a change. The one below is just to see if they looked better with a baggier pant. I don't think so. I think if I was wearing a nice collared shirt and maybe a sport jacket these would be ill to the maximum. I'll let you know. What I'm wearing here is a little bit like camping I know, but it was my first time with the boots so cut me some slack.
p.s. I feel like I am saying this a lot, but thanks Dad. By the way, you never feel as manly and cool as when you are wearing cowboy boots, and it's not just the extra inch-and-a-half in height. Take my word on that.

1 comment:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Matt - you are awesome, and this blog proves it. Please add me as an author - not because I have any awesome fashion to show off (yet) but because I have some funny bits of Harrison Fashion Snobbery to share. Also, you are my brother so take this in the right way - you look GREAT (i really like the blue sweater, collar shirt combo). I'm so glad to get updates on how your looking, as well as insight from your life on your real blog!!