Monday, February 2, 2009

Once Again I Can't Take the Credit

I think the only thing I bought new in this was my hat, and most of it was given to me. Jacket, vest-Mom, Buckle-Conni, Kicks-Kendy, I like the blue and the brown.

You probably can't see but this is a striped shirt, I love 'em right now. I like the trendy look a little better, but the hat and the high-tops bring it back to the streets if you know what I mean. I also have been wearing a long sleeved shirt under my collared shirts, I like it, let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

brother, i am very disappointed that i wasn't invited to this blog. you can't truly be fashionably harrison without me, so good luck

Nicole said...

I heart your high tops, big time.

Brooke said...

brother i did not notice how much i loved loved loved this outfit. i wish weren't kin right now, but at the same time i'm very happy we are.