Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little sunshine on a blustery day


Not only is this a sick herringbone suit, but Mom and I made it this way. This was just a normal D.I. suit, flat fronted pants. With Mom's sewing prowess and a little of my elbow grease (which is almost impossible to get out of wool by the way) we took these pants in like 1 1/2-2 inches in the legs. I wish I had a before picture so you knew how good these turned out. Thanks Mom! Now I have two sweet suits that are a little more European with the slim pants.
This is also a new shirt, the sleeves are a great fit, as you can see. What you can't see is that this is a fitted, wrinkle free shirt, and it only cost me $9.99 at Ross. Killer.

1 comment:

mom said...

Today I saw Oriental leather hand-made shoes at DI. Wish I knew if they would fit you..(size 42). Love the way the suit turned out!